The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica and LTM lenses (24mm Elmarit, 105 2.5 Nikkor, 135 3.5 Canon) and 75mm finder

CronoZero

Leica 24mm 2.8 Elmarit M

Great condition, nothing wrong with the lens (so no haze, scratches, or internal dust I can see), just don't use 24mm that often. It is 6 bit coded. Has hood, both front lens covers, rear cap, and leather pouch. No box. Asking $2,500.

Nikkor 105 2.5 LTM with Hood and Adapter

Awesome lens, but don't use it often enough to keep it. I apparently forgot to blow dust off the lens, but I just got rid of it. No fungus or haze. Has the front lens cap, but not the rear LTM. Has hood and I'll throw in the LTM/M mount adapter with a M mount rear cap. Asking $475.

Canon 135 3.5 LTM with Finder, Hood, Filter, and Adapter

Nice lens, but I used this the least of all my M/LTM lenses. No fungus or haze. No front lens cap, but comes with a UV filter. Has the hood. No rear LTM lens cap, but I'll include the LTM/M adapter with an M rear lens cap. Also including a Canon 135 finder. Asking $100.

Voigtlander 75mm finder

Very nice Voigtlander 75mm finder. Very bright, no issues, just didn't end up using it enough. Asking $70.

Serial numbers blurred out on purpose via software.

Open to reasonable offers (no trades), buyer pays shipping and Paypal fee

CronoZero

Here are some cell phone shots of the 105 Nikkor. These show the marks on barrel (pretty minor usage marks) and some internal dust within the lens.

Price drop on the items, too.

24 Elmarit: $2,400
Nikkor 105: $450
Canon 135: $90
Voigtlander 75 finder: $60

Last edited: