The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica, Minolta and Vivitar lenses

dixeyk

I have a some more lenses to sell. I used them all with my NEX 5n but they will do well with any body that works well with adapted lenses. Prices include PP and shipping CONUS. I am willing to ship internationally but it is extra.

Vivitar 70-210/2.8-4.0 macro zoom - $65
This is the much sought after Komine made version. It's an excellent lens but to be quite honest i don't shoot much with long zooms and I already have a Minolta MD 70-210/4 that I'm used to. It comes with front and rear caps.MD mount.

Konica Hexanon 200/3.5 - $40
Again I don't use long focal length often and I already have the Minolta 70-210. Includes Konica AR to NEX adapter.

Minolta MC Rokkor 24/2.8-SI - $175 WITHDRAWN
This is the first version of this lens and this design is alleged to have also been sold as a Leitz. This is a terrific lens, well built, with a really nice focus action. It has the best sharpness and OOF backgrounds of all of my WA lenses but I don't use it. Comes with rear cap and I'll throw in a generic lens bag.

Minolta MC Rokkor 50/1.7 - $35
Wonderfully sharp, fast well built lens. I'd keep it but I also have the Minolta MC Rokkor 50/1.4

Last edited: