The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH2 w/14-42 kit lens, great condition, $679 shipped CONUS

bennettk

Selling my Panasonic GH2 with the kit 14-42 zoom lens. I've recently purchased a Fuji X system, and I don't shoot enough video to justify keeping this.

Camera: The GH2 is a 16 megapixel Micro 4/3 camera that can take a wide variety of excellent lenses from Panasonic, Olympus, Sigma, and others. It's a good camera for still photos, and an excellent camera for HD video.

My GH2 is about 18 months old. It was used for personal and travel photography, so it got limited use on a weekly basis. The camera is in excellent condition, no scratches or dings, with a very clean LCD screen (because I always left it turned facing the body.)

Lens: This is the kit 14-42 lens. It's fine for a kit lens. It has silent focus and aperture for video. This copy has been in my gear closet since it was purchased, as I already had a nice collection of m4/3 lenses.

Accessories: Comes with an original Panasonic rechargeable battery, original charger, neck strap, and box. I will add an Upstrap RF, which is my favorite brand of neck strap and significantly better than the OEM strap. I can't find the original users manual, but if I can dig it up, I'll add it to the box. Lens includes front and rear caps and original lens hood.

Details: $679 includes payment by Paypal and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to the lower 48. Camera ships from Winston-Salem, NC.

You can send me a PM here on the forum if interested.

Thanks!!