The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Exotic Nikon Nikkor 300mm f/2.8 ED-IF AI-S Telephoto

flite

Superb piece of glass in EXCELLENT shape with only the mildest signs of normal use (which is increasingly difficult to find these days) and has a brand new rear mount, aperture ring, as well as strap collars (all of these parts were professionally replaced by Nikon with new old stock materials at quite a cost...) This lens comes with its standard 39mm internal filter holder, built in hood, as well as genuine rear cap and front leather cover, and I will also include an additional 122mm UV filter to help protect the front element. Aperture blades are oil free, dry, and snappy. No fungus, hazing, scratches, dings, dents, cleaning marks, etc. Sports the super-low dispersion glass and internal focusing mechanism which is as smooth as silk. Takes tack sharp images on your Nikon or adapted to your Canon SLR, or even Sony Nex or micro four thirds camera. It pains me to let such a rare beauty go, but it's just not getting enough use with me. Getting low light performance out of a telephoto really is something else! Given the wonderful condition, I am asking $1600 or best offer. Charging only actual shipping costs, and 3% extra if paying by Paypal not marked as gift. Please PM with any questions.