The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Leica M6 Rangefinder

flite

Up for sale is a beautiful classic Leica M6 rangefinder that has traveled the world! It is not a collectors piece, but a purists camera you don't have to be ashamed of using that takes excellent photos. The rangefinder was recently adjusted and is spot on. All of the lettering and paint is in excellent condition and looks as good as new. The meter functions well, there is no corrosion on the battery terminal. I have tried all of the speeds, and they sound close to my ear, but it has not been thoroughly tested. This camera has the usual signs of normal usage. Also, I had added an Aki-Asahi felt sticker/cover around the eyepiece so it wouldn't scratch my glasses - it could easily be removed though if you don't need it. I would love to see this beauty sold to someone that will actually use it. Asking $1150 or best offer. Charging only actual shipping costs. If payment by Paypal, please add 3% if not sent as gift. Please PM with any questions.