The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB ; 13" ULTRABOOK (Samsung /Asus) with 4GB/128GB SSD

Sparky16

Looking to buy a light/small laptop. I would love to have fast everything, but my budget is limited.

Would prefer 13" Ultrabook from Samsung(Series 9) or ASUS with 4GB(minimum) memory and 128GB SSD (looking for more like 256GB SSD), touch screen Windows 8 OS. I don't know nothing about Apple or MBP, so don't offer me this.

Oh, I also want 1920x1080 resolution.

Please PM me what you have including your asking price shipped to 95825 zip area. Thanks!

Steve

Sparky16

I ordered an Acer 13.3" ultrabook(i7-4500 Haswell CPU with 8GB/256GB SSD) over a week ago, but still back-ordered at BH.

I'm looking for a small/light ultrabook(I'm not looking for any MBA/MBP please), if you have one to sell, PM me. Thanks!