The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 711 and lenses

woodyspedden

For sale is an absolutely beautiful Mamiya 711 6x7 film camera and a whole stable of mint condition lenses in their pouches.

Price for the 711 with 80mm lens........$1750
Price for the 43mm lens.....................$1200
Price for the 50mm lens.....................$1200
Price for the 65mm lens.....................$1000
Price for the 150mm lens...................$650

Shipping and paypal fees are your responsibility

Thanks for looking

whoops the images did not load in order

You can tell which lenses by looking at the front view. The rear view just before the 65mm front view is the 50mm

woodyspedden

And here are the remaining images and darned if this doesn't amaze. Again the images loaded out of order but here is what is shown:

First image is the 65mm rear
Second is the 150mm front
Third is the 150mm rear
Fourth is the 80 Front
Fifth is the 80 rear

JPlomley

Ah damn, I've been looking for a 43mm for my Mamiya for a long time! Why did this have to happen right after X-Mas!

woodyspedden

Hey Peter

Man, people constantly talk about Leica and their quiet shutters. I just did a trade for the M7 and indeed the shutter is quiet (especially when compared to the M8) But man the 7II is in another world! You can barely hear when the shutter trips. There is nothing in the 35mm world that compares. Man I am glad I didn't sell this puppy. I was out shooting today with it and now I remember why I bought it in the first place. Between this, the M7 and/or F5, and the Hasselblad 501CM (blazing yellow color thank you very much) I wonder why there is such a fuss about digital?

Woody

David K

Workshop Member
I've had this kit for years and will confess to using it once :) Maybe time to give it another try. What kind of film are you shooting??

woodyspedden

Hey David

Great to hear from you again. I was thinking the other day how long it has been since you've posted.

I shoot either Velvia or TriX (Occasionally TMax 400). I like the color shots but I still think that B&W film is special compared to most digital conversions to B&W. JMHO

Happy Holidays

Woody

PeterA

I agree Woody the shutter is a very very quiet little snick. I used to shoot B&W with mine and did a lot of street shooting with it..so sad I sold it..

so glad you changed your mind Woody.:thumbs: