The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Eight Hasselblad CF Lenses!! (More photos)

ricm

Hasselblad CF Lenses - condition as described, absolutely no gouges, knick, etc. Focus smooth and shutter speeds accurate. All sharp examples.

40mm/4 CF FE Distagon - Mint optics, mint- cosmetics, series 93 filter holder, front and rear caps $1100

50mm/4 CF-FE Distagon - Floating elements, Mint optics, exc+ cosmetics/usual slight wear on front flange, front and rear caps $650

60mm/3.5 CF Distagon - Mint optics, mint- cosmetics/light wear on front flange, 38/60 hood, front and rear caps $495

100mm/3.5 CF Planar - Mint optics, exc- cosmetics/wear on front flange, front and rear caps $550

120/4 Makro Planar - Mint optics, mint- cosmetics/wear of front flange, front and rear caps $550

150mm/4 CF Sonnar - Mint optics, mint- cosmetics/light wear on front flange, 80-250 hood, front and rear caps - $375

180mm/4 CF Sonnar - Mint optics, mint- cosmetics/moderate wear on front flange, 60 polarizer and case $695

350mm/5.6 CF Tele Tessar - Mint optics, mint cosmetics, 350-500 hood, front and rear caps, leather case $895

All plus shipping, make offers on multiples lenses

Thanks!

apobobo

I will buy three 503cx bodies,40mm 50mm 80mm 180mm 250mm 350mm lenses,Automatic Bellows.

Pay via WU.

Seller assurance body working well and no scratch,no fungus,no haze on lenses.

apobobo

The package arrived today.

But I can't see "the Automatic Bellows, boxed, mint" you sold me in the items.

why?

ricm

The package arrived today.

But I can't see "the Automatic Bellows, boxed, mint" you sold me in the items.

why?
I told you that I am now leading a workshop in Bhutan and will return on 9/27. There are no bellows listed in my get dpi post so other members and I would appreciate it if you would email me personally rather than using the forum.