Site Sponsors

Thread: Nikon D2H

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Nikon D2H

We have here a mint D2H (and I mean mint!) The sensor has just been replaced as a recall so we have essentially a new system. I have had very good success with this camera in spite of the smallish 4Mpx sensor. It is really fast, the color rendition superb, and overall a camera worthy of the title of a Nikon Pro.

At this price someone will be able to make wonderful images for a long time to come. So look at this seriously.

Woody

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Nikon D2H

Woody, I think you forgot the price. It looks like Nikon has lost your business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by bradhusick View Post
    Woody, I think you forgot the price. It looks like Nikon has lost your business.
    Sorry Brad. The price is $650.

Nikon has definitely not lost my business. I find the bodies so reliable that I don't need both a D3 and a D700 and following the surgery on my thumb the lighter weight body works much better for me.

I do however find that i want and need to go back to primes rather than the really large and bulky zooms. I will probably end up with a full stable of Zeiss ZF lenses for the Nikon system. I put the 18mm Zeiss up for sale but if the 14-24 goes first i will withdraw the 18. I have the Zeiss 35 which is a wonderful lens and I am looking to get the 50 2.0 macro and either the 100 2.0 or the 85 1.4. That pretty much covers the same ground as the 14-24 and the 24-70 and gives me smaller lighter primes to deal with. I love my Nikon gear and have shot great images with the two zooms that I now have for sale. I could keep both of them and be entirely happy with the IQ. I just need to get the weight down so I can actually handle the system properly.

Just for consistency I also have tried to sell my Hasselblad H3DII-39 for the same reasons of weight and size. But I shoot that system almost exclusively on a tripod so the weight and size become less of a problem.

Anyway, I want to rearrange my Nikon kit to work with my disability. Hopefully selling the big stuff and getting back to primes will do the job. If not I guess I will go with the Panasonic G1 LOL

Woody

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Price reduced to $500

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Price reduced to $400. C'mon guys, this is a steal. Buy it as a backup for your D700 or D300

Woody

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sold!