The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 and some lenses

fotolli

Hi there,

I do have a steel grey M9 in used condition. The top plate shows quite some signs of wear from the previous owner, but apart from that it has worked flawlessly for me and I had it checked by Leica in Switzerland before the warranty ran out.

Due to the condition, I ask 3500 CHF for it.

I also have quite some lenses for sale.

Summicron 35asph. , black, A condition, 2200 CHF
Summicron 50 Version IV and V , both black and in A- condition, Made in Germany, 1200 / 1350 CHF
Tele-Elmarit 90 thin, B condtion, 600 CHF
Tele Elmarit 90 fat, black, B condition, 800 CHF
Canon 1.4/50m in LTM , A- conditon including S50 hood, 350 CHF
Voigtlander 4/25mm in Leica M, A conditon incl. packaging 300 CHF
Nikkor 2,5/105mm in LTM , A condition incl. hood and case, 500 CHF

All prices net to me. If you feel you need to use paypal, please add 5.2%, since that is what paypal charges for international transactions here in Switzerland / Germany.

Pictures can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/br1745oagd52vgb/tuqCr_Mr-V

If interested, let me know.

I am located in Switzerland, but can ship from Germany for those living in the EU. Shipping outside of the EU is no problem, but if you need full insurance, it will be really pricey ( I estimate something between 100-250 CHF depending on the value), since only UPS provides this service. Lenses under 1000 CHF can be send worldwide fully insured for 45 CHF.

Best,

Oliver

Last edited: