The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji XF Prime lenses

nanthor

Selling my Fuji kit and starting with the prime lenses. My 60mm has sold on another site. I still have...

14mm f2.8, like new in box with all items. Price- $760.00

18mm f2, like new in box, a few marks on hood. Price- $400.00

35mm f1.4, like new in box with all items. Price- $460.00

No pictures yet but I also have a 55-200mm fuji zoom, only 2 months old and perfect. Asking $650.00

Prices include shipping and fees to the USA only at this time. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Last edited:

nanthor

The 18mm and 60mm are sold. Taking offers on the 35mm (a must have), and the phenomenal 14mm. Also, lowering the price of the absolutely like new 55-200mm lens to $645.00 shipped to your door. I've decided to let my X-e1 and 18-55mm go also. Make me an offer on these if you're interested. The X-e1 comes with a thumbs up style grip and a arca-swiss style handgrip combo mount that make the camera MUCH more ergonomic. Pictures later but everything is stone mint condition in boxes with everything as new. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Last edited:

nanthor

Now lowering the prices dramatically. 14mm is $750, 35mm is $450, 55-200mm is $645. These prices are shipped and fees included in the USA only. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Last edited: