The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM with Hood

Hacker

My 2009 resolution is to thin out my collection, and this has to go as I have the Canon 50mm f/0.95 which is optically the same. The lens comes with the original hood and cap, and the leather hood case is included. Cosmetically, the glass is Mint-, and the exterior is a 10, as there are some very light marks of paint loss as can be seen in the photo.

I spent US$200 to have DAG overhaul the lens and ship back to me, and the glass is clear and the lens focuses spot on at near distances. Samples can be seen here: http://flickr.com/photos/zacharylee/sets/72157610924656691/show/with/3106297611/

PM me your best offers.

Hacker

I will sell it for $850 nett to me. This will include the lens, the hood and the hood's leather casing. Original front cap (EX+) is included. Generic rear cap will be provided if the adapter is not bought since it will come with its own rear cap.

Add $250 for Leica UV/IR chrome filter and Voigtlander 6-bit adapter coded as a Noctilux.