The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei 3.5F III, Rollei 1.5x Mutar, Hoods, Filters and Rolleinar

Albino_BlacMan

So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Rollei 3.5F III Planar (Serial Number 2 250 xxx) with Hood, Red and Yellow Filters and Softcase - $825 Shipped
Shutter: Fires normally. Film tested at various speeds and all exposures came out nicely.
Film Advance: Works well (film tested). Not buttery smooth but if I move this well in 50 years I won’t have any complaints.
Lightseals: Film tested with no light leaks.
Meter: Appears accurate when compared to my digitals. Ran a roll of film through it using just the meter and all exposures turned out nicely.
Viewfinder: Not too bad. It’s a Rollei so it’s not the brightest but it doesn’t have any scratches or anything.
Glass: Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Not much for internal dust.
Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and or wear.
Focus: Focus is alright. Not buttery, but like the film advance there isn’t anything wrong with it.
Cosmetics: I’d rate is as average. It definitely shows some wear (small Zeiss bumps on the film advance and focus lever sides, wear around the filter bayonets, slight paint loss on the top of the camera, a big paint flake missing from the top left corner [when viewed from the front], leatherette has a scratch on the back middle, outside of the meter housing [on the focus side] shows some pretty good wear) but nothing to suggest it’s been abused. I definitely wouldn’t consider this a collector camera but I won’t say it’s user condition either.
Accessories: comes with a hood (user condition, has dings on both front corners, comes with a case), red and yellow bay II filters (good condition, no scratches, each one has a case) and softcase (user condition).
Note: I’d be happy to put together a package deal with the Mutar and/or Rolleinar

Rollei Bay III 1.5x Mutar (fits Bay II) with Rollei 6x6 Mutar Filter (Yellow) (67mm) - $725 Shipped
Glass: Mutar - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze, Filter - Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze.
Cosmetics: Mutar - Shows minor wear on the mount. Other than that everything appears to be in good condition. Filter – Shows wear on the mounting threads. Other than it’s in good condition (minor wear that looks pretty standard for the age).
Accessories: Mutar – Comes with the appropriate lens hood and brown leather Rollei case. Hood is in good condition and case shows some wear (it has done its job protecting the Mutar). Filter – Comes with Rollei brown leather case in used condition (again it has done its job protecting the filter).
Notes: Lens says Bay III 1.5x on it but fits on my Bay II Rolleiflex

Rollei Bay II Rolleinar 3 - $65 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze. The larger lens (for the viewing lens) shows some minor internal dust.
Cosmetics : Mounts show wear on both pieces. The larger lens (for the viewing lens) shows pretty good wear on front (where the filter threads would be if you could screw another lens into it). Nothing that would affect functionality though.
Accessories: Well used brown leather Rollei case.

Rollei Bay III Lens Hood - $75 Shipped
Cosmetics: Minor wear on the mounting bayonet. Exterior looks good for the age, only showing minor wear. Interior of the hood shows light scratches but is all black (no silver showing).
Accessories: Well used brown leather Rollei case.

Rollei Bay I Rolleipol and Bay I Yellow Filter - $55 Shipped
Glass: Rolleipol - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze. Yellow Filter - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze.
Cosmetics: Rolleipol - shows some wear along the outside of the filter (slight discoloration and some black/brown dots) and some wear on the front of the filter. Yellow Filter –Looks good, shows minor wear on the mount.
Accessories: Rolleipol - Well used brown leather Rollei case. Yellow filter – Rollei clear plastic case.

Albino_BlacMan

It looks like pictures should be back online tomorrow (I exceeded my Photobucket bandwidth for the month), but if anyone is interested feel free to PM me with your email and I'll send you the pictures.

Chris

Albino_BlacMan

Open to Offers. I can also throw in 2 rolls of expired Hp5+ and 1 roll of APX 400 with the camera (but PM me to remind me if you want the film, it's sitting in my freezer and I might forget to throw it in the box).

Albino_BlacMan

Open to Offers. I can also throw in 2 rolls of expired Hp5+ and 1 roll of APX 400 with the camera (but PM me to remind me if you want the film, it's sitting in my freezer and I might forget to throw it in the box).

Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan

Ill consider this stuff sold now!

(Still have the mutar left but I'll list that in a new thread to keep everything better organized)