The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35mm SLR SALE! OM-2n, OM-1, AE-1, Nikon, Pentax

lamlux

I've accumulated a massive amount of 35mm SLR gear that I need to find a new home for, and so I have a spot to sit...!!!!!!!

I will upload more images later tonight when I get back home, but for now I only have images of the lenses up. I will put more images up later.

All the items below are for sale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pentax-A 50mm f1.7 K-Bayonet Lens - $45
Front and rear caps, super clean lens, no markings on front or rear element. No dust, no aperture wear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.8 Pancake AIS - $SOLD
Front and rear caps. Very clean lens, no markings, no scratches, clean.

Asahi Pentax SMC Takumar 55mm f1.8 M42 - $50
Front cap, super clean lens, no markings on front or rear element. No dust, no aperture wear.

Tokina EL 28mm f2.8 for Nikon F-Bayonet - $25
Nice little wide angle for Nikon F bayonet cameras, it's AIS so it'll work with the new cameras too.

Nikon Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AI'd - $30
ROUGH telephoto lens for Nikon AI cameras. It's been AI'd (ears with holes) so ready to be used on later Nikons and even digitals. Lens is clean, barrel has some exterior use. Interior lens is a different story, looks like schneideritis but also like separation may be forming on the interior elements.. Image looks okay from the camera i'm not sure how much this affects image quality really.

Nikon Nikkor 80-200 f4.5 - $40
This tele-zoom has some exterior use, some haze? behind the front element. Still produced sharp images on my D7000. Aperture blades are clean though. Seems to be working good.

Canon AE-1 Program (Silver) with 50mm f1.8 FD lens and winder - $50
Clean AE-1 Program with the standard 50mm f1.8 FD lens (later one, not S.S.C). This one comes with the Canon winder. Does not include cap for motor drive on bottom of body. Camera is clean and works well. Camera is clean and works well. Shutter speeds are good, prism is clean, film advance smooth, focus screen is clean. Battery door isn't broken either!

Canon AE-1 Program (Silver) with 50mm f1.8 FD lens and winder - $50
Clean AE-1 Program with the standard 50mm f1.8 FD lens (later one, not S.S.C). This one comes with the Off-brand winder. Does include cap for motor drive on bottom of body. Camera is clean and works well. Shutter speeds are good, prism is clean, film advance smooth, focus screen is clean. Battery door isn't broken either!

Olympus OM-2n MD Silver Body - $PENDING SOLD
A really nice clean OM-2n silver body, I took out the foam from this specific camera, ensuring it will never have that awful prism degradation. Some minor exterior usage marks namely on the bottom plate (tripod mount). Shutter speeds are good, prism is clean, film advance smooth, focus screen is nice (standard #13 screen). This would be a great user for OM lenses. Love mine, the ability to switch between manual metering ( /-) and Aperture priority with a flick of a switch is really cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus OM-1MD Silver body - $35
A really nice clean OM-2 silver body, I took out the foam from this specific camera, but the prism already has a very minor amount of prism degradation seen in the lower left part of the viewfinder. It really isn't too noticeable unless you stare close distance on the left. (i.e. you really look for it.) Some minor exterior usage marks namely on the bottom plate (tripod mount). Shutter speeds are good, prism is clean, film advance smooth, focus screen is nice (standard #13 screen). The classic OM-1, what more do you want?

That should be enough for me to be able to sit.

Prices don't include shipping. Please PM me if you want a combo package I'll discount quite alot

Last edited: