The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MINT Black M7 0.85 with Box

mewanchuk

It is in beautiful condition. Functionally perfect. Rare 0.85 viewfinder--(apparently deemed to be the most accurate for focusing!)

Price: $1850 USD.

Recently recovered because the leather was "lifting" at the edges (as all M7's seem to with time...)

The only real "blemish" is on the edge of the plastic battery door cover, which I tried to photograph.

- Includes original box and all paperwork, and strap.
- I will include the red soft release you see in the photos.
- BLACK Leica logo installed; will also include the original RED logo in case you want to switch back.
- I will also include the circle piece to cover the battery door, in case you decide to get a new one (DAG and Popflash carry them...)

I have sold many high-value items on FM;
I also have >165 feedback (100% positive) on E-bay under Winston-smith; contact me from there, and I'd be happy to respond.

The photos are detailed and represent the item accurately (the darker mark on top is a fingerprint, not a rub...) They are watermarked with my website address.

Please email or PM with questions. Selling because I have a couple of film bodies, and have to pare down!!

Price includes Paypal, and shipping within North America--will ship elsewhere, but exact shipping extra.

I will expect the buyer to provide a contact number, and I will do the same.

Thanks in advance for looking,
-M.

Last edited: