The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon AE-1 Program + Film Gear

Nixer

My friend's father passed away suddenly and as I was the only one with knowledge of camera gear he knew, I was given his father's Canon Film Gear.

Problem is I tried film once and it isn't for me, so I have no interest in this gear what so ever so I'd rather sell it. Also doesn't help that I shoot Nikon.

As far as I know and have researched it is all in working, clean condition and was last used about a month ago.

I'm selling all together because I have no time or knowledge to part it out. My limited research of eBay sold prices has led me to believe that $250 via PayPal with UPS Ground w/ Insurance to CONUS included, should be a reasonable amount for everything but I'm willing to deal.

Excuse the crappy pictures I quickly took them in a park nearby.

Gear is as follows:

Canon AE-1 Program w/ Case/Strap/Manual/Body Cap
Canon 50mm f/1.4 x2 - (Not sure why he had 2)
Vivitar Series 1 - 35-85mm f/2.8 w/ Manual
Vivitar Series 1 - 70-210 f/3.5 (Says it's a macro) w/ Tamron Case/Manual
EVA Blitz Flash ?? w/ Case/Power Cord/Manual
8 Unopened Rolls of Kodak Max 400
Misc filters