The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica, Nikon RF lenses

nanthor

And 3 nice lenses...

1. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH lens (non FLE). Lens has moderate wear as shown, glass is clean and clear with no issues. Pictures have that POP that these are known for. Smooth as silk focus and aperture feels and looks great. Comes with hood, hood cap, rear cap.
Price $2890.00

2. Leica 50mm Summilux (e43 model). Lens has light wear, little sign of use. Focus silky smooth, aperture feels great. Glass clean and clear with no issues. Comes with hood, hood cap, rear cap.
Price $1890.00

3. Nikon 50mm f1.4 Millenium edition. Comes from the year 2000 Millenium set (S3 body). Pretty much like new, I can find no sign of use, no issues at all. This fits the Nikon S-mount or Leica with the proper adapters. Image quality is said to match the 50mm Summilux ASPH. I've not owned the lux asph 50 so I don't know if that's true but the images from this have a great POP and real nice bokeh.
Price $950.00*** This lens is now SOLD ***

Prices include shipping to USA, paypal fees extra, I do take other payments, contact me to find out. Thanks, Bob.

Last edited:

nanthor

Decided to keep the 35mm ASPH so that sale is withdrawn. The 50mm summilux is the only lens still available. Thanks, Bob

nanthor

I have again changed my mind and am now selling the 35mm lux ASPH. Price is the same, $2890.00 shipped with the buyer paying any fees.

And, make me an offer on the 50mm. A lot of times people prefer the 46mm version of this lens because it's hard to get the 43mm filters that will fit the lens and still let you use the filter. I have 4 of the most wanted E43 Leica filters for this, they are the red, yellow, UV and a Neutral density filter. I can include these with the lens for an extra $200.00 (only with purchase). These are worth about $100 each, IMO. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.