The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS HENSEL PORTY PREMIUM PACK ONLY + SPARE BATTERY

dogstarnyc

I have one pack too many, so one has to go.

Hensel Porty Premium pack, 1200W with symmetric and asymmetric outputs, 6 stop range at 1/10th of a stop intervals, very fast recycle times, close to the Profoto 7b and much cheaper.

Comes with
2x batteries
1x charger
1x strap
1x wireless trigger

Sync lead is converted to take normal jack type sync leads however this pack comes with the original Hensel wireless trigger for your hotshoe so you don't need a lead.

You can also retro fit these packs with the new LiPO4 lithium battery cells, ask me for more details.

ONE POINT...

I am happy to sell the pack with NEW conventional batteries however because of the weight and increased cost of shipping together with the relatively simple procedure of changing the battery cells I can ship it without cells to save on cost (it's probably cheaper for you to buy the batteries locally than pay the extra weight on shipping).

Price £599 GBP plus shipping and paypal, happy to take cash and can be picked up in the UK just north of London (Herts).

Steve

Last edited: