The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 435/5 waist level finder for Leica M

Hank Graber

This Zeiss 435/5 prism finder was made for the Contax RF but works perfectly as a 50mm finder on the Leica M. I used it paired with a 35mm Summilux on my M8.

It allows you to shoot from the hip but still get accurate framing. You can get down low without having to lie on the ground and you can flip it to shoot landscape or portrait mode. Very effective for discreet close in shooting at a lower angle. You can remain upright and just frame with the finder.

Amazingly good condition considering it's age. Glass is perfect. I have had the functionally similar Leica AUFSU finder and this is far better. And does not have the seperation issues with the mirror the Leica's usually have.

My vision is at the point now where I can't use the tiny 35mm sized finder. For those of you with younger eyes this is a terrific tool.

Finder and original case: $175. + $10 for insured UPS to CONU.
Payment by Paypal

pgopinath

Jack:
Recvd the Zeiss finder today. It is in great condition. Thanks for quick and smooth transaction. At about half the price of an AUFSU and 1/10th the price of a AYOOC or AHOOT this is a great finder.

Regards
Prabha

Rafael Macia

if anyone knows of another waste finder for sale...
If you R e a l y want a waist level the Leitz/Leica AHOOT. Super rare, it has 28-50 frame areas.
Sam has one.
$1300 smackeroos
Sam
Classic Connection LLc.
A & S Distributors USA, LLc
501 Kings Hwy East, Executive Suites
Fairfield CT 06825
Ph-203-371-2352, fax-203-371-2354,
Toll free 888-534-2272

Good Luck!
Rafael