The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M M Monochrom 18.0 MP Digital Camera - like new-$6500

real1989

Hi, everyone, the camera for sale is the first full-frame, 35 mm format digital camera to be designed exclusively and without any compromises for black-and-white photography. It delivers ‘true' black-and-white images in unrivalled sharpness and dynamic range. This makes the M Monochrom the perfect camera for anyone with a passion for black-and-white photography.

*I bought this camera for just months ago and the reason I choose to sell it is because I cannot persuade myself to be devoted to B&W photography. I think this camera should belong to someone who love B&W more than me.

*About the condition of the camera, as you can see in the detailed pictures, it is very clean without scratches and in near new condition. Furthermore, all the box and documents will be included.

*As to the payment method, I am willing to accept paypal. US only.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask me.

power525

Thanks for Real1989.

He and his camera are wonderful.

He accepted difficult request from me.

Thanks again.:clap: