The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS In EU/Leica DMR, Modul System, Many R lenses, Cameras, Accessories

dsapkota

(REPOST with Price Reduction, Removed Sold Items, Added some Items)

I am trying to sell most of my Leica R and Zeiss collections. Please have a look on my another Ad for Zeiss Lenses.

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

While I prefer to have cash, but trading with Canon or Nikon system is also an option.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

There are a few positive feedbacks on me here in this site too.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are for Sale -

Leica DMR Digital Modul for Leica R9, R8 camera -complete in Box - 2499 Euros

Extra battery for DMR - 250 Euros each

Leica R Telyt 400/560/800 Big Head for Modul System - 5599 Euros

Leica R Focus Modul 2X for Modul System - 5599 Euros

Leica R 80-200mm/4.0 Latest ROM version Excellent with some normal signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass, perfect in function, comes with both the caps - 1099 Euros

Leica R 135/2.8 earlier model, some signs of use in the barrel but clean glass and perfect in function - 299 Euros

Leica 100/2.8 Macro APO ROM in Almost Like New condition, with just a few minor signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass, perfect focus, perfect in function, with both the caps -1499 Euros

Leica Macro Adapter for 100/2.8 Macro Lens - 199 Euros.

Leica R 60/2.8 Macro Latest ROM version NEW/Ex-Demo (got it while trading my Canon Stuff, have never used, don't need it) without box but with both the caps - 1199 Euros

Leica R 60/2.8 Macro+Macro Adapter in Excellent condition - 599 Euros

Leica R 50/2 Latest ROM version, Brand New in Box, never used - not useful for my type of photography - 999 Euros

Leica R 35-70/4 Latest ROM version NEW, ex-DEMO, without box (got two of them while trading my Canon Gear, will keep one for myself) but with both the caps and Hood - 999 Euros

Leica Zoom lens D Vario Elmarit 1:2.8-3.5/14-50 Asph. 72mm Excellent - 399 Euros

Leica R 35/2.8 lens with both the caps - 499 Euros

Sigma 28mm Leica R Mount, very sharp Lens, Excellent -199 Euros

Leica R 28-70/3.5 Excellent, Just Normal signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass, perfect in function - 399 Euros

Leica R 24/2.8 with ROM, the latest model, in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 799 Euros and also have without ROM -599 Euros

Leica R 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 499 Euros

Leica R 2X APO ROM converter, NEW in BOX, never used after purchased - 799 Euros

Leica R 2x Non APO Converter - 150 Euros

Leica R9 Chrome/Anthracite/Silver Body New/DEMO, in original packing, complete with all the accessories and Leica International Warranty/Garantie Card, I purchased it but also purchased DMR+R9 set, so this one I have never used -1299 Euros

also have R9 Silver-used one but almost in Like New condition without case and box but with body cap and carrying strap for 999 Euros.

Leica R4 Body in very clean and in Like New condition -150 Euros

Leica R3 Mot body in good shape but the light meter doesn't work, rest works -50 Euros

Metz Flash for Leica R Series camera up to R8 - 99 Euros

Original Leica UVa and B+W UV and Cir Pol filters in 60mm, 72mm, and 77mm sizes.

If you have any serious inquiry, please hit me a PM, NOT as a reply here in my ad.