The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Crons, CV 50/1.5 25/2.8, Luigi M cases, Nikon RF 85/2

kirio

After a major case of GAS, time to sell some gear. I ended up with duplicates of the lenses so I am selling them. Prices include Paypal fees and shipping to US. I would like to keep sales in US for now.

Photos are in this LINK.

Please refer to the photos and description for details on condition of the items.

*** SOLD ***1. Black M8/M9/ME Luigi case with drop-down LCD cover [$70]
This case is a user. I bought it this way but ended up not using it much.

2. Black M8/M9/ME Luig case with red stitching, no LCD cover [$90]
This case is in excellent condition, not used much. Cut-out for Thumbs-up was done by previous owner and is not the cleanest job.

*** SOLD *** 3. Black 35mm Summicron IV (pre-ASPH) [$1425]
Lens is in good condition, body has some wear and a little bit of brassing. Some dust inside lens. Front of lens shows a small chip just above 'C' of SUMMICRON. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect function. Includes push-cap and rear cap only.

4. Black 35mm Summicron ASPH [$1800]
Lens is in excellent condition, minimal marks, a few dust specks inside lens. Includes push-cap and rear cap only.

5. Nikon RF mount 85/2 [$170]
Front of lens has a few marks and a shallow scratch. Barrel has some scuffs. Aperture blades has some oil. Focusing is stiff but still usable in current state. Could definitely use a CLA. Includes ill-fitting Zeiss front cap and a Zeiss rear cap.

6. Silver Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.5 LTM [$430]
This lens has been modified for close-focus. Optically and mechanically in excellent condition, very minimal wear on body. Front cap has marks. Includes the hood and front cap and a generic rear cap. Includes box but is from a black one.

7. Silver Voigtlander Color-Skopar 28/3.5 [$430]
This lens is in excellent condition. No significant marks except on front cap. Includes caps, small hood can box.

*** SOLD *** 8. Zeiss Biogon 25/2.8 with Hood [$800]
Optically in excellent condition, body has scuffs. Flange is 6-bit coded. Includes caps, box and hood. The box for the hood not included though.

Last edited:

kirio

Re: 35mm Summicron, CV 50/1.5 25/2.8, Luigi M cases, Nikon RF 85/2

35mm Summicron ASPH

Nikon RF 85/2

Nokton 50/1.5 LTM

Color-Skopar 28/3.5

Last edited:

kirio

The following are now sold:
1. Black M8/M9/ME Luigi case with drop-down LCD cover [$70]
3. Black 35mm Summicron IV (pre-ASPH) [$1425]