The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Leica M 240 silver used LNIB $7567

VINCET

Wanted to see if there are any interest for a used silver M 240 in like new condition. Around 900 actuation. Price is $7567 shipped in CONUS via USPS express 1-Day. Price is NET and bank wire transfer or BOA transfer preferred. Tons of reference.

Last edited:

jstaben

How many of these are you selling? Can I put a preorder in for the next M? Are you a dealer now?

:)

VINCET

suneohair, on the contrary, I am starting to really like the M240. There is something special about the simplicity of the M8/9. However, I just love the sound of the shutter of the 240. I also like the bigger screen and just the idea that I can use almost any lens I like.

Jon,

I just ended up having one too many. I finally got this silver one but I did not get it new. A stop gap measure till the new one shows up. And guess what? It did :)