Site Sponsors

Thread: FS- 2 Canon 40d Bodies +extras

Post Thanks / Like

FS- 2 Canon 40d Bodies +extras

I have 2 Canon 40D Bodies for sale.

The first one has 8,468 shutter actuations and comes with the original box, all original accessories, Remote shutter release RS-80N3, Ansmann rechargeable grip (has a car charger and regular house plug to recharge the grip), Canon EF-A focusing screen (the original is included as well), SanDisk Ultra II 8gig compact flash card, a SanDisk Extreme Pro 16gig compact flash card, and original battery. The camera is in 100% perfect working condition. I am asking $500 for this kit.

THE BELOW KIT IS SOLD (pending payment)
    The second kit includes the 40D body with 42,595 shutter acutations, Meike grip with AA tray (holds 6 AA batteries), original battery and aftermarket battery. Also included are 2 Acumem (from Vistek) 4gig compact flash cards. Again this camera is in 100% perfect working condition. Price for this kit is $350

This is the first time selling here so please bare with me. I am willing to meet in person anywhere in the GTA (I live north of Toronto), I will take cash, interac transfer or PayPal.

I have switched systems (went to m4/3's).

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Mike
    Last edited by kaotic; 3rd October 2013 at 15:04. Reason: updating gear list

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS- 2 Canon 40d Bodies +extras

BUMP!

PRICE REDUCED TO $400 OBO

I would be willing to trade for Olympus m4/3 equipment. I am in the market for an Olympus 45mm f1.8, or FL600r (or equivalent flash).

Cheers!
    Mike