The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Chimera Strip Super Pro Plus Medium 14x56" w/ Grid

Sheldon N

Selling one of my strip boxes since it hasn't gotten much use. Sale includes the following:

Chimera Super Pro Plus Medium Strip Softbox 14x56" White Interior (w/ internal baffle and carrying case)
Chimera Fabric Grid 40 degree for Medium Strip w/ storage bag (Grid made by Light Tools)

Strip box is in excellent condition, no rips or tears, fully functional with no problems, all rods/accessories included. No discoloration or stains on any of the diffusers. Makes awesome light, and the grid is excellent for controlling spill.

Total cost new would be $540 with shipping from B&H. I'll sell for $350 shipped and paypal'd.

If you need an Elinchrom speedring, I have a Chimera resin speedring for Elinchrom that I can include for $25 (cost $60 new).