The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus EP-5 plus vf-2 plus 45-150 lens

docdave37

I am selling a pristine Olympus EP-5 with all manuals and box. There are no scratches, dents, or dinks anywhere. It is flawless in condition. I purchased this from Adorama 3 months ago and, believe it or not, there are only 31 shutter actuations on this camera. It is virtually as new as it gets. I bought a sony rx1 shortly after getting this and I simply forgot about it.

I am adding to this deal:

Olympus vf-2 viewfinder
and
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm/f4.0-5.6 Asph./mega O.i.s. H-fs45150-k Lens

I want $950 for the entire package. I will pay postage.

I have sold many items on this dpi forum and I have a flawless sales record. I have been on eBay since 1995 and my seller name is docdave37. My sales record during that time has a 100% rating. I am a verified PayPal member. I do not take credit cards.
If interested, please email me directly.

[email protected]

Thank you,
Dave Winiewicz

docdave37

And, of course, all the various cords come with the camera. I just took a quick pic of the essentials. The lens is also brand new and never used. A very nice kit for a bargain price.

DAVE [email protected]