The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H1 P45+ Kit and Lenses

Altdo

I'm making the leap from Hasselblad to Phase One.
I'm selling all my Hassey gear, hopefully at once, which would make a great starter package for anyone moving into Medium Format.
Selling the entire package together for $18,000 / €13,750 + Shipping/Insurance if necessary.
The main items are listed below. Feel free to PM me for more pictures and further descriptions.

H1 Body (24,835 actuations)
HV90x Prism
HC 80/2.8 lens (82,500 actuations)
2x - C123 Battery Grip
2x- Lithium Rechargeable Battery Grip
Battery Grip Charger

P45+ H mount (7,137 actuations)
Port Cover
8GB Sandisk CF Card
Card reader
4x – Li-ion Batteries
Li-ion Battery Charger
Firewire 400-400 cable
P45+ 1.1 View Finder Mask
Cleaning Kit

HC 50mm 3.5 (44,250 actuations)

HC 120mm 4.0 Macro (5,575 actuations)

HC 150N 3.2 (211 actuations)

Fuji 645GX AF body (6,232 actuations)

Accessories;
Additional C123 Battery Grip
Additional Lithium Rechargeable Battery Grip
Hasselblad Camera Strap
Camera hand strap
Pelican Rolling Case

All the equipment is used, no doubt about it. All is in good condition and the 150mm is nearly brand new, purchased new in box and rarely used. The other lenses are in great shape and additional pictures are available upon request, all the glass is clean. Note the actuation counts as the 80mm and 50mm were used extensively. The Fuji 645GX AF was purchased second hand from Ebay as a backup. It works fine but I’ve never used it, just brought it along as a backup. The 120mm is in fine working shape but has some cosmetic blemishes on the barrel.

PM me for more pictures or details.
Items in Copenhagen, DK.

Altdo

Bump and Price Drop.
$17,000 / €13,000

I've gotten quite a few offers on the Back alone. For the right price i'd be happy to sell it but would much rather sell off the whole kit. With the Phase One equipment on order it will all be redundant.

Altdo

Bump and Price Drop.
$15,500 / €11,400
I'll entertain offers for the whole kit but really, from the amount of emails I've gotten asking for different parts it seems clear I can do a hell of a lot better than $15,500 if I part it all out. Everything listed for less than $16,000 is a steal.