The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron VIII Near Mint, Konica Hexar RF Mint

wjlapier

I have a couple of RFer items for sale.

Leica 50mm Summicron VIII in near mint condition. I purchased this through Schouten Select a while back and used it sparingly. Basically unused. I did send it to Youxin Ye for a lube as the focus ring was a bit stiff. As I said, near mint condition. Included is a Leica 12585 hood and Leitz 14033 plastic cap when the hood is mounted back wards on the lens. No front cap. Included is a rear cap. No box or papers. Only thing I can see that would prevent it from being a true mint condition lens is a tiny bubble I think it's a bubble ) in the front elements. Priced for a quick sale--$600 s/p.

Konica Hexar RFer. This is an awesome camera and in near mint condition. I say near, because the buyer might find something under a loupe I wouldn't see. I purchased this recently from a RFF members, but really, I don't need it. My poor judgment is your advantage. Only comes with body and front cap. Everything works perfectly. Again, for a quick sale--$425 s/p.

I prefer to sell CONUS. If you need a photo or two I can snap some with my iphone and email them to you. LMK your email address.

Thanks,

Bill