The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Gray M9, Chrome Grip, Luigi Case

apsheng

I am original owner. About 16.5k actuations. Very well cared for as seen in photos. Always in Luigi case and had Giotto screen protector since new. So the camera has very few use-marks. The case is well used. I had it since the M8 days. But still very serviceable. No tear or loose stitching in the case. The chrome grip was for the M8.2, but matches well with the gray body. Never had any problem with the camera. Focusing with all my lenses are spot on. Comes with three Leica batteries and charger. $3800 net for the whole lot (everything in the first photo).

I also have the original box, papers etc. But they are at my home in California. I am currently in Massachusetts with the camera. I will ship the camera, case, grip etc. to the buyer now, and ship the box etc. in early November after I get back to CA.