The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Sony RX1-mint with official EVF and hood-2500

real1989

This is a whole set of RX1 for sale. I have bought the camera on January 9, 2013. I have taken photos with this guy for several times and this small guy never disappointed me. The reason I decided to sell this camera is because I began to shoot films more and more and the chance of using it is less and less. I hope someone truly in need of it will have it and let its value show.

*In overall, this camera is in mint condition. The only two scratches are on the focusing ring but they are very small and only noticeable if you get close enough in strong light.

*The whole set will include the boxes and documents including warranty card. Besides, there will also be:
1, Offcial EVF 420 dollars
2, Official hood 150 dollars
3, After-market charger and two battery-40 dollars
4, Gariz case and strap 180 dollars
5, B&W filter 50 dollars

*I will accept paypal (US only) and if you choose merchant path, you have to pay the shipping fee and if you the other path, I will cover the shipping fee for you. It is your choice and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.