The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Hasselblad HTS/1.5 + Xtras (works on Leica S)

fotografz

Hasselblad HTS/1.5 Tilt-Shift lens adapter for HCD and HC prime lenses from 24mm to 100mm.

Low use, excellent condition, smooth tight movements, secure locking. Complete with carrying pouch, tripod extender, front and back caps, paper-work ... all in original box.

Note: this T/S adapter works on H cameras and the Leica S camera with the H to S adapter. (I have a H to S adapter I can sell if needed).

PLUS ... one Hasselblad Quick Coupler unit with bubble levels, and dual safety release for your tripod (this QR uses the plate built-into the base of all V and H cameras ... the tripod extender also has the plate built-in for secure use).

HTS/1.5 New price is $5,555.

My price $3,950 including QR which are $150 new. Price includes shipping ConUS.

Thanks for looking!

- Marc

Last edited: