The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M2, NEX 5N, Novoflex Adapters, RRS Clamp, SF-20, Billingham Pad, OUFRO, Gordy Strap

Kokoshawnuff

Novoflex NEX/LER (Leica R lenses to NEX cameras). These are normally $212, and the best adapters on the market.

This one is in near-new condition with the original box and paper work.

$160 with free FedEx ground/home to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international.

A Leica OUFRO/16469Y. **FOR PARTS**

I was one of those idiots that saw a “good deal” on ebay from Poland and snatched it up without looking carefully at the photos. When I got it, I realized there was no mount for which to mount my lenses.

If you have an extra mount laying around, or need something from what’s left here…this is a cheap option.

$18 with free shipping to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international.

THE BELOW ITEMS ARE SOLD:

An Excellent Leica M2, with an Abrahamsson mini-soft release, a plastic clip-on ‘eye-glass protector’, and some fresh film to get you started (your choice of B&W negative or color E6).

The camera has new black Griptac covering from cameraleather.com. The RF went out a couple months ago, so it was sent off to DAG for a repair and check up…the RF was fixed and all else was declared good to go (a copy of the receipt will be provided to the buyer).

Cosmetically the camera is nice, with a few of the typical bright-marks and light scratches. Operation is smooth and accurate making this camera ready to be used.

There is a mark on the fabric curtain, but it does not go through to the other side; it has never affected film negatively.

I will also throw in a couple rolls of film for the buyer…Tmax 3200, Neopan 400, or Velvia 100F.

$650 with free FedEx ground/home to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international for at least the first 48 hours.

SOLD An Excellent Sony NEX-5n, with the original box and paper-work, two OEM batteries, OEM charger, OEM strap, OEM flash, USB cable, a Sony RMT-DSLR1 remote.

Camera is in near-mint condition with no scratches or cracks. Screen is perfect as there has been a protector on it since day one. Sensor also scratch and crack free…

I used this camera to adapt my Leica lenses while I waited for an M240. Therefore I have some Novoflex adapter for sale too. If you want to buy an adapter with the camera I’ll make it a fair price ($20 off the adapters, $15 off the collar).

SOLD $265 with free FedEx ground/home to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international.SOLD

SOLDLeica SF-20 flash in excellent condition, with the original black velvet pouch and a couple batteries thrown in.

This flash works exactly as it should. Never had an issue on my Leicas. Though TTL doesn’t work on the digital Leicas, so I got and SF-24 to replace it.

SOLD $70 with free shipping to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international. SOLD

SOLD Novoflex Leica NEX/LEM (Leica M lenses to NEX cameras). These are normally $260, and the best adapters on the market.

SOLD $190 with free FedEx ground/home to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international. SOLD

SOLD Novoflex ASTAT-NEX Tripod collar for NEX lens adapters. These are normally $140, and the best saolution on the market.

SOLD$90 with free shipping to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international.SOLD

SOLDA Really Right Stuff B2 PRO II, screw knob clamp in near-new condition, with spirit bubble. Includes original ¼”-20 screw and HexKey, plastic bag and paperwork.

I replaced this screw knob clamp with a RRS Lever-Release clamp, when I stopped using my Novoflex mounted equipment. The screw knob clamps will take Novoflex and Arca-Swiss mounts, while the lever release will not, the screw-knob are also a stronger hold than the lever clamps (therefore better for large cameras and lenses).

If you’ve not used RRS products, they really are amazing in every way.

SOLDThese normally sell for $86. Yours for $45 with free shippingto all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international.

SOLDAn un-used Billingham SP20 shoulder pad. Never been used...works well on any bag in need of a shoulder pad and a strap 2 inches or less in width.

SOLD$20 with free shipping to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international.SOLD

SOLD A 45” Dark Brown leather Gordy Camera Strap with red wrapping cord.

Honestly I don’t know how to describe condtion here. It’s been used, but there are no cuts, tears, or even scratches…just been used. Looks good, works well.

SOLD $8 with free shipping to all paypal verified addresses within the 50 United States. No international. SOLD

Last edited:

Amin

I'd like to buy your Novoflex Leica NEX/LEM (Leica M to NEX) adapter for the asking price. PM sent.

V

Vivek

A Leica OUFRO/16469Y. **FOR PARTS**

I was one of those idiots that saw a “good deal” on ebay from Poland and snatched it up without looking carefully at the photos. When I got it, I realized there was no mount for which to mount my lenses.
Why don't you unscrew the front? You may find your OUFRO underneath it!