The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A thank you note

Lloyd

Add my thanks! I've certainly appreciated, benefitted, and been occasionally lighter in the wallet for this place. Much appreciated.

V

Vivek

Appreciate all those posted! :salute:

There isn't much time left and it looks like only foreigners appreciated the free service! :poke:

Hosermage

For someone who only buy used gear, I'm sincerely thankful for this forum and all the great people who have taken my money :p

eekimel

I agree, both on the buying and selling front this is an outstanding place (and i expect the new classifieds will be as well).

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Add my thanks as well. The slightly chaotic and rather friendly style of this B&S forum have made it an almost daily place to stop, although I've only bought a couple of items through the years. Hopefully, I'll get used to the more purposeful design of the new alternative as well, but I will sure miss this one :)

jonoslack

Hi There
Thanks from me as well - I guess it's not been quite as useful for us Europeans,,, but I've sold a couple of things and bought too many :)

Thank you Guy and Jack

Tim

Thanks GetDPI. I've only bought and sold a few items but as a gear-head I enjoy visiting the Buy/Sell for my entertainment and pics value as well.

I look forward to listing some items real soon.

johneaton

Thank you getDPI and Guy and Jack for enabling me to buy and sell so many fine things --and to have to spend so much time explaining this to very significant others :).
John

seakayaker

Like others I have sold a few things and bought a few things, including a wonderful F-Stop backpack from Guy, which has made a few cross country trips and is a great carry-on for photo gear and clothes!

Everything in life changes, constantly, so my preference for the current B&S thread will fade away with time.

Great site and thanks for keeping the lights on!