The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Yashica T4 Super (black) & T4 Super D (gold)

jimithing616

I have 2 of the best point and shoot 35mm camera's ever made!

The Yashica T4 Super & Super D

I am listing both of these, but I really only want to sell one! I just do not care which one, so I figured I would list them both, give whoever their pick, and that will be that! I keep the one that doesn't sell!!

I am sure if you are reading this, you know what this camera is. Its only the best point and shoot camera ever made. A Zeiss Tessar T* Lens, a Weatherproof body. AND a WAIST LEVEL FINDER!!

What could be better....

Black T4 Super- 9/10 Cond. Lens is perfect. NO fungus, haze, separation, or scratches to it whatsoever. VF clean. Body is really nice shape, only light wear. LCD has no bleed, no problems at all. Aperture and shutter are perfect. No oil on blades. Battery compartment is clean. Electronic film advance is smooth, strong and quiet. Shutter is also quiet and strong. Sounds like it has A LOT of life left!!

PRICE: $170 obo

Champagne (Gold) T4 Super D (data back) - 8.3/10 Cond.
Same as above. Lens Perfect. No fungus, haze, separation, or scratches. LCD is perfect. No bleed. No problems. VF is clean. Aperture/Shutter strong, snappy, smooth, no oil. Battery compartment clean. Electronics all run perfectly. Film wind and advance sound strong, quiet, and like it has many many years of life left! The only difference is the gold shows scratches a little more. I don't think its truly in worse condition, but, because its gold the scratches and wear show up much more obvious. As you can see from the photo's, the wear is superficial and by no means that bad anyway. It still looks great from a few feet away!

The "D" stand for Data Back. The back works great. I am not a user of Data backs typically, but its a nice feature to have for vacations and such, which this camera is perfect for!

PRICE: $170 obo

This camera with Ektar or Velvia is AMAZING. I have used 100's of cameras, including all the high end point and shoots (contax t2, hexar af, nikon 28ti, etc) and the T4 produces THE BEST colors on slide and c41 film, bar none, hands down. THE BEST. You cannot beat this lens for color photography. And black and white... talk about contrast and punch! WOW!

Also these camera's are cult classics for their IR uses. You can literally just throw a roll of IR film in there, no Mods, and it shoots it perfectly. Dont know how or why, but it does. Just tape over the Film window on the back, and go! Perfect results!

I am open to Trades, 35mm Film. Leica M/LTM bodies, lenses & accessories. Contax G stuff. Minolta CLE. Other High end Point and Shoots maybe... just ask.