The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: jinfinance Leica M to m4/3 adapter 20 EUR

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

(I)

For sale from EU (Denmark) is a Jinfinance Leica M to Micro Four Thirds adapter.

20 EUR net to me (which at the moment equals ~ 17 GBP or ~ 27 USD).

The first adapter I received from the very first batch didn't reach infinity so I had it replaced with a new perfect one from a new batch with infinity ability, and I didn't have to return the first one.

Therefore the buyer of the new and perfect adapter can at the same time have the adapter with the infinity problem for free.

The replacement adapter with the right thickness is the one with the model name printet on the side (see the pictures).

(II)

Secondly is for sale a Fotodiox Nikon(G)-to-NEX adapter.

12 EUR net to me (which for the moment equals ~ 10 GBP or ~ 17 USD).

This one is now SOLD

Last edited:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

(I)

The Jinfinance Leica M to Micro Four Thirds adapter - 20 EUR

I paid 88.45 USD for the M-to-m4/3 just to try it out on my wife's G1 camera, but I no longer have any M lenses and thus no use for it.

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/30 sec at f/4 ISO 200 • Capture NX

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/100 sec at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Last edited:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
FS: jinfinance Leica M to m4/3 adapter 20 EUR + Fotodiox Nikon(G)-NEX adapter 12 EUR

(II)

The Fotodiox Nikon(G)-to-NEX adapter - 12 EUR - this one is now SOLD

I bought it along with a used AI-S Nikkor lens, but I have never tried the adapter since I have never owned a NEX camera to try it on.

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D300 • AI-S Nikkor 2.5/105mm • at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX 2.3.5

Last edited: