The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Westcott Apollo 28" light boxes X 2

Photojazz

I have 2 of these Westcott Apollo 28" light boxes that are designed to use standard bounce flashes with. compact and portable. I'm going to make this easy, I will provide you with two umbrella mounts that double as flash holder for $10.00 each, these allow mounting of the boxes on standard light frames.

New these boxes are 128.00 I think is right.

My price for the original model is 150 for the pair. I prefer to sell these as a pair to someone that needs a 2 light setup. I have the boxes they came in, and would bundle them together to ship as 1 item.

Shipping is by location. retail would be 256.00. So you are saving almost $100 buying these two off new prices. Oh yeah, if you were buying the umbrella stands, those would cost you about 18-20 bucks each, so you are really saving like close to 120 total.

These boxes have recessed front lip.

So, 150 + 20.00 (umbrella stands with flash mount) = 170 + shipping and any insurance buys them. Shipping is by location.