The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LEICA M MONOCHROM w/ Extras

macfiend

I am selling my Leica M Monochrom ($6995.00) and I am including the following with the sale:

A Leitz M Classic Bag (no longer manufactured and hard to come by)

Leica SF 24D Flash (like new in original retail box)

“Thumbie” thumb grip for the Monochrom

Giotto multi-coated glass screen protector

Extra Leica BP SCL1 Battery

The Monochrom was purchased May of this year from Willoughby’s Leica Boutique in NYC. I have the original sales receipt which I will include with the camera.
Camera comes complete with everything in its original retail box including the grey exterior box.
The camera is in like new, pristine condition with less than 100 actuation's (79 to be exact). There is a Lightroom 5 software download that comes with the camera.
If you are in or near the New York City area and would like to see the camera, I can certainly accommodate. I will provide shipping but buyer is responsible for insurance and Paypal fees. I have sold on RFF under same user name and eBay as all4mac with very positive feedback.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Best regards,
John
(973) 769-1052

Last edited: