The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 (pre-ASPH) MINT

dfarkas

Workshop Member
I have a mint/boxed, Certified Pre-Owned Leica 50mm Lux pre-ASPH for sale.

Everything is perfect as you can see in the pictures below. Mechanics are smooth as can be. No scratches or marks. Clean.

We got this lens directly from Leica so it comes with a one-year Leica USA CPO warranty.

$1750.

PayPal, Google, Visa, MC, Amex all fine. No CC fees, just shipping via UPS.

Terry

Wow that does look like a pristine lens. It is going to be the first lens I put on the G1 when my adapter for the G1 arrives. This would make a great splurge for other G1 owners.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Wow that does look like a pristine lens. It is going to be the first lens I put on the G1 when my adapter for the G1 arrives. This would make a great splurge or other G1 owners.
Me, too! (Hopefully, later today!)
Someone will get a very special lens. It is sure my favorite.

wolverine

Wow that does look like a pristine lens. It is going to be the first lens I put on the G1 when my adapter for the G1 arrives. This would make a great splurge for other G1 owners.
Same here. I have received the millich adapter. Will try it out after dinner. :clap:

woodyspedden

Hey David

I have the 50 pre-asph so no need for this one but if you or find a mint 35 IV pre-asph I would be seriously ready to go for it. Let me know

best

Woody

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Last chance before this beauty goes on Ebay. Like new and with a Leica warranty. It just doesn't get any better than this.

David

jonoslack

Last chance before this beauty goes on Ebay. Like new and with a Leica warranty. It just doesn't get any better than this.

David
Oh David
I'd love it . . . and I might even go for it if it were coded . . . and if the pound hadn't plummeted with quite such conviction. :(