The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya AFD Focusing Screens

Don Libby

I've got three different focusing screens all fitting either a Mamiya AFD or Phase for sale:

Mamiya Focusing Screen Type "C" Microprism Spot (for Non-AF lenses) for 645AF. new $79.95 for sale at $60.00

Mamiya Focusing Screen SA402 Standard Matte for 645AF. new $139.95 for sale at $105.00

Mamiya Focusing Screen SD402 Checker (with Grid Lines) for 645AF. new $139.95 for sale at $105.00

I've used all these at one time or another on my old Mamiya 645 AFD II and P30+. All are in excellent condition, in their original boxes and each include the insertion tool and are for sale now at 25% off new prices. I'm selling these as I no longer have a huge need for them as my primary kit is now a Cambo RS1000 and P45+.

Add $8.00 for shipping for each or if you decide to buy all 3 together then I'll throw in the shipping (priority mail). This is good only CONUS, otherwise you'll be responsible for the shipping.

This is being posted on Wednesday January 14th, I leave for Crescent City CA next Friday January 23rd and will be out of touch till early February so shipping may have to wait till I return.

I'd prefer PayPal for payment.

Cheers

don