The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D300 camera body like new

cdnguyen

I'm selling my nikon D300 camera in like new condition with around 3700 actuations. The camera comes with original strap , D300 book by David Busch, battery charger, one battery and one cable. I'm the second owner of the camera and bought it that way. The camera functions perfectly, well-cared for and yields beautiful images. I'm shooting FF nowadays so the camera doesn't get used. I asking $1250 or best offer for the camera plus Paypal (3-3.5% surcharge) and shipping. I can also take bank check or money order. I will give preferences to US sales. I will not declare the camera as gift or falsify it's value when shipping overseas. The camera will be insured for full amount when shipped. Thanks for looking.