The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica black 35mm f/2 Summicron-M v4 "King of Bokeh" in box

bradhusick

I have a superb Leica 35mm f/2 "King of Bokeh" series 4 Summicron-M with caps, hood and original red box from Canada.

This is the fourth copy of the bokeh king I have owned on my quest for the perfect one. This is it. Aperture blades are totally clean and oil-free, stops are precise and focus is buttery smooth. Glass is like new. It's even 6-bit coded! I have owned two of the German versions and there is no difference I could discern. There are a few tiny marks on the outside but they're very hard to see or photograph.

I don't have the black plastic cap that fits over the hood so I made a better one - it's clear plastic and it fits like a glove without edges that hang over to catch on clothing and pop off - that's how I lost the black one. If you need the black one, they are readily available from Leica.

I have never had an unhappy transaction. I am a non-smoker and have no pets.

I am selling this hard-to-obtain lens because I have my eye on some really expensive glass and I need to raise funds for that.

$2188 shipped/paypal CONUS.

NOTE: DUE TO TRAVEL, NO SHIPPING BETWEEN JULY 1 AND JULY 15.

Last edited: