The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad HC 4.0 / 210mm lens

HI,

i am selling my Hasselblad HC 4.0 / 210mm lens. It come with both lenscaps, lenshood and the hasselblad leather pouch. Everthing in the original package.
Good Condition -> No scratches or fungus on glass.

Price: 1849 Euros (or give me an offer)

pictures will follow..

Sparky16

READ and AFHERE to Buy& Sell forum rules; http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/3964-b-s-forum-rules-read-before-posting.html

Here's one of the rules you need to be aware; currently, you have 7 FS thread on first page! Give others the same front page exposures.

** Limitations: You are limited to three (3) FS or WTB or WTT posts TOTAL at any one time, though you can include as many items in a single post as you want. Also, you are only allowed to bump your posts ONCE per 24 hour period. Unless seller adds photos , drops pricing etc.

Hello Sparky16,
Oh sorry for that. I did not read the all the rules. I am so sorry.

Here are some pictures of the lens: