The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SELLING MINOLTA LEGECY LENSES

RDG

Selling several Minolta lens and a Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2.8mm converted to Sony/Minolta A mount. I've sold quite a few top quality lenses here, including L280/4 apo, Leica 19mm VII, Zeiss N 24-85 converted to Canon, etc. etc. I'd like to offer the lenses at good prices without the need to detail each's condition, etc., by offering a full 7-day money back offer. The Minolta lenses include the 35mm f2.0, and Minolta 200mm 2.8 apo with the 1.4x teleconverter II. Also have a 20mm Minolta 2.8 and Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2.8 converted with the mount from Spain. Will be selling other Sony/Minolta lenses in the future as well, including a Minolta 28-135mm, possibly a 70-300mm Sony G, and other items. Retired now and building a 4/3's kit. Also will be selling Canon gear, including a 400mm f5.6, 70-300mm IS DO zoom and other items. (All of this to judge any responses, thank you!)

Firm prices for the lenses offered for sale:

Zeiss Distagon 28mm 2.8 CONVERTED TO "A" MOUNT. $275
Minolta 35mm f2.0. $675
Minolta 200mm f2.8 apo. $875
Minolta 1.4x II teleconverter. @265
Minolta 20mm f2.8. $325
(All prices include USPS shipping CONUS ONLY).

JPEGS not very detailed, no spotting/clone tool -- I wouldn't make it as a small product photographer! Will answer all questions but hope the 7 day money back offer and some forum member's experiences with my sales in the past will help.

Thank you,

RDG