The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8, Zeiss Voigtlander Lenses, Many Accessories

JoelM

Leica M8 Chrome, not perfect, but excellent condition. Only 4834 exposures. Comes with original box, manual, strap, 2 good batteries, charger. Also has one of those nice LCD Protectors. No issues, works great and I just had the sensor cleaned about 6 months ago and I haven't taken any pics since. A7r is dominating my use. Was gonna keep it for B&W, but changed my mind. $1600 + shipping.

Voigtlander 15mm Super Wide Heliar Aspherical f4.5. I believe this is the latest one that is rangefinder coupled. I comes with the original box, front and rear caps, AND FINDER. Truly excellent condition as I can find no flaws. $500 + shipping.

Zeiss 18mm Distagon f4 ZM. Truly excellent condition. Functions perfectly as new. Comes with original box, front and rear caps, AND HOOD. Oh, it has one of those Milich (I believe) coded mounts that is beautifully done. The original Zeiss mount is also included. $850 + shipping.

Zeiss 35mm Biogon f2 Chrome. Beautiful condition with everything functional as new. Comes with front and rear caps. $750 + shipping.

Zeiss 50mm Planar f2. Beautiful excellent ++ condition just like the other lenses. Functions like new and hard to find signs of use. Comes with original box, front and rear caps as well as the lens hood. $700 + shipping.

Thumbs Up, Silver. Shows some wear but generally very nice condition. $75 + shipping.

Match Technical E-Clypse Eyecup - 34. It says M12 x 0.5 (thread data) so it fits the Leica cameras. Excellent condition and comes in original container and box. $30 + shipping.

Leica 1.25x Magnifier. Comes with the little cable and clasp and the Leica snap case. Excellent "like new" condition. $225 + shipping.

Unknown 1.25x magnifier for Leica rangefinders. It is silver and in excellent condition. I think it was made in China, but the quality isn't bad at all. Not up to the Leica, but it holds up well. Comes in a small snap case just like the Leica one. $75 + shipping.

I also have UV/IR cut filters for all of these lenses. If you need any, let me know and I'll offer them at 1/2 BH price. They are all either B&W or Leica and as new.

I will take pics for anyone that asks as I know I always like to see before I buy.

Okay, I've never sold here before but have bought a bunch of stuff. I am trying to get away from eBay especially with the photo stuff. You can look up my 100% feedback over there under my user name, 1joel1.

I am open to reasonable offers but I am in no way in a hurry or have any need to sell any of this stuff. I just want a fair price and as I am not sure what that might be, so I put in estimates according to what has sold on eBay in the near past. I accept PalPal or a check, but obviously need to wait until it clears. I'll suck up the PP fee.

I will consider trades for the 70 - 200 f4 OSS lens for the A7r.

email is the best way to reach me. joelmanes at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

Joel

jkjod

I sent you an email today, any interest in a trade for the Zeiss 35 f2 with the hood? I have a 1957 M3 I would be willing to trade for - had a complete service by DAG last year. I have never bought or sold on getdpi.com before but have a good track record over on eBay under jkjod11. Thanks, have a good evening!

Jordan

JoelM

Email Answered. I will past pictures tomorrow for any interested parties.

Thanks,

Joel

Farnz

I'd be interested in your M8 but alas I'd get killed by VAT over this side of the Atlantic.:(

Pete.

JoelM

Oh, that's a shame. Is it 17%? That's steep. I would insure and ship for free so that's a help, but I understand.

Joel

JoelM

Voigtlander 15mm - SOLD
Zeiss 18mm - SOLD
Zeiss 50mm - SOLD
Zeiss 35mm - SOLD
Leica Magnifier - SOLD
Generic Magnifier - SOLD

The beautiful M8 is still available and I am open to offers.

Thanks,

Joel

JoelM

Most everything gone but the M8. I also have a bunch of IR blocking filters so let me know if you have specific needs.

M8 = $1450 inclusive of PP fees and shipping.