The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Leica Apo-Macro Summarit S 120mm f2,5

anGy

Up for sale a beautiful Leica S 120mm lens.
This lens is in mint condition, near new. It is sold complete with front & rear lens caps, sunshade, lens hood, Leica original certificate and box.
The glass is in pristine condition, the lens barrel too, no sign of use (only small marks where the lens cap does attach). The plastic lens cap does show some light marks.

In perfect working condition also:
I have sent the 120mm with my S2 body & 70mm for calibration. Leica serviced the 120mm (autofocus) and produced a certificate dated from october'13.

This is the most pleasing lens I've ever used (and used a lot of Canon, Nikon, Phase One, Mamiya, Rodenstock & Schneider lenses).
It is on sale because I just had the chance to purchase a demo 120mm CS model.
Really think this is a must have for each & every Leica S user.

Selling price: 3.250,_ eur + transport and Paypal fees
I'm located near Brussels - Belgium - Europe

I've already sold many high end equipment here and on GetDPI with perfect buyers feedback. Feel free to ask for references.

Here's a few shots of the lens and some others that are illustrating the look of this lens:

100% crop:

anGy

Price reduction: 3.100,00eur + transport and Paypal fees.
Be quick, most probably gone next wednesday.