The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S2-P, 35mm, 70mm, 120mm Lenses

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I haven't been shooting as much with my S2-P kit over the past year as I've been mostly focused on street and documentary photography. So, to put the funds to better use, I'm putting the kit up for sale.

If you are looking at the ad, you are probably familiar with the S2 and what kinds of images the combination of S lenses and a large CCD sensor can produce. There's a great fun with Leica S2 thread in the Leica section of this site. :)

All of the items listed are in excellent condition. The only mark that I can find on the gear is a slight several mm chip on the camera.

Includes all original packaging, caps, hoods, pouches and boxes.

Also includes an extra battery and a Leica split screen.

I'd like to try to sell it as a kit first.

Price: $22,000 for the entire kit

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I will sell the 35mm and 120mm lenses separately if anyone is interested.

$4,000 for the 35mm.

$4,000 for the 120mm.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
How about a one day sale before I bring back all of the gear with me to Manila. I'll let the entire kit go for $19,000 but I need to know in the next day.