The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: PHASE ONE IQ180/ALPA FPS/RODENSTOCK 50MM w/tilt adapter

markymarkrb

Phase One IQ180 - Value Added Warranty
ALPA FPS CAMERA with Tool Kit, Battery Charger and two batteries
50MM SB34 Rodenstock ALPA
HPF Ring, in Feet for 50MM Lens
Alpa Mount adapter Mount for Phase One and Focus Shims for Phase One
FPS Phase Back Interface Cable
FPS Tilt Adapter
Alpa Right Side Grip for FPS
2 RRS shoes for FPS
Phase One Sensor cleaning kit

I am selling my ALPA FPS, Rodenstock 50mm with FPS tilt adapter and IQ180 Kit due to a family move. The IQ180 has 6,800 actuations and the FPS is only a few months with an estimate of 2,000 actuations on it. The ALPAGON Rodenstock 50MM is also practically new and has only around 200 actuations on the shutter only to open and close it due to being used with the FPS. Glass is clean with no scratches fungus etc. All 3 are still under manufacturer warranty!

IQ180 Serial #FP020173 has value added warranty until 30 August 2016 that will be transferred to you.

ALPA FPS Serial #0280866 has 3 year warranty through ALPA until October 2016

Rodenstock 50MM Lens also has 3 year warranty through ALPA until October 2016

Asking $43,500 or $44,761.50 through website/credit card or via Paypal

Insured shipping $150, Wire transfer preferred but credit card/paypal acceptable for additional 2.9% fee. The camera can be viewed here for purchase on my website where you can see some of my work that I have done with it at:

https://mark-reeder-evcd.squarespace.com/purchase/iq180-alpa-fps-rodenstock-50mm-set

I am currently not breaking the set apart but please ask any questions and thanks for looking.

Sorry, US buyers only.

Mark Reeder