The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale (EU) P45+ and AFD111 and...

Grayhand

I will shoot film for the coming two years, so time to shift some gear around..

First out is a nice P45+ kit including the following items:

P45+ This is my third P45 back. I swapped mount from H to M in June 2011, so I then got a brand new back. 9166 ”klicks” om the counter. As new! Comes with 3 batteries. Som boxes and the Phase One hard plastik box.

AFD111. Bought new at the same time I did swap backs. This has been my main camera for the back, so more or less the same number of ”klicks” as the back.
With the 80mm, 2.8 AFD lens. Works good. The only thing is that the rubber on the back, on the thumb side is loose, witch is typical for this camera. I have already sent it back for ”re-gluing” once, but now I have just used it.

Extra included:

35mm 3.5 AF lenses

55mm 2.8 AF Lens

120mm 4.0 MF Macro lens

210mm 4.0 ULD AF lens

All lenses above was cherry picked from different dealers around the world in the summer of 2011.

All was new or as new when I bought them . And they is about the same condition now.

I will also throw in a new Polaroid magasin.

+ some extra staff..

And for all this?

7 500€

I handle PayPal and you the shipping cost.

And, No, I am not interested in splitting this kit for now!

But we could maybe do some trading?

I am looking for:

A Jobo CPE-2 in good shape with the right accessories

Durs 1200 with a color head, in good shape and with accessories for handling 6x6, 6x12 and 4x5.

A 47mm large format lens that cover 4x5 with room for movements + center filter.

Maybe a Fuji X-Pro1 and a bunch of primes and the 10-24 zoom, I have the other two zooms.

Or if there is some thing that you just know I forgotten about but really needs, regarding analog photo, you could always give me an offer :D

Ray

Frederic

Hi Ray,

If you ever change your mind I'd be interested in the body and lenses only. As for trading I have a CPE2+ with lift and many drums I could part with.

Best,
Frederic