The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

6 lenses for Mamiya 645

Grayhand

I am geting out of 645 for now so I am selling my remaining stuff.
Here is the perfect lens kit for the photographer who wants that little extra :)

Six lenses in total, from left to right:

30mm 3.5 Zodiak-8 Arsat/Kiev fish eye, as new, with original box and the 4 small lenses included 150€
35mm 3.5 Mamiya AF, as new 350€
50mm 4.0 shift Mamiya, as new 295€
145mm 4.0 soft focus Mamiya 195€ ( I sent this lens to Mamiya in Japan for service, so better than new! ) Works also real good as a "normal" lens.
200mm 2.8 APO Mamiya with 2 times converter. Very good shape 495€
300mm 4.5 APO AF Mamiya. This lens has lost its tripod mounting fot! ery good shape 495€
But it has a free surface in the middle of its body, with an diameter about 82mm.
Search on ebay for: New Metal Tripod Collar Mount Ring for NIKON AF-S 80-200mm f/2.8D F2.8 D
Then you will find a tripod collar with a diameter of 82mm for Nikon, for less than 20 USD.

These lenses has been cherry picked by me!

The total cost for this kit is 1980€

But if you buy as a kit the total price is 1490€

I will wait a couple of day before I splitt this to give the economically minded a chance to buy the kit!

I handle the PayPal fee and you shipping!

Ray

Grayhand

Last chance to buy the complete kit for a good price!

Next week I will start selling separate lenses.
And then it looks like the 50mm shift is already sold!

I have a tripod foot on the way to the 300mm lens!

Still interested in trading, for example prime lenses and/or the 10-24 zoom for the Fuji X-system.

Ray

Grayhand

Selling this as separate items now!

And now it is only three lenses left :eek:

30mm 3.5 Zodiak-8 Arsat/Kiev fish eye, as new, with original box and the 4 small lenses included 150€
200mm 2.8 APO Mamiya with 2 times converter. Very good shape 495€
300mm 4.5 APO AF Mamiya. This lens has lost its tripod mounting fot! Very good shape 495€

I have a tripod foot on the way to the 300mm lens, but still in the post!

Buy all three lenses and get for free the following items:

2 Polaroid magazine for AFD. New!
1 Auto extension tube NA402. New!
1 cable releas for AFD. As new!

An irritatingly good deal :D

Ray

Last edited:

Grayhand

The 200mm 2.8 APO with converter is now sold!

Remaining items:

300mm 4.5 APO AF Mamiya. This lens has lost its tripod mounting fot! Very good shape 495€

I have a Chines generic tripod foot on the way to the 300mm lens, but still in the post!

Buy both lenses and get for free the following items:

2 Polaroid magazine for AFD. New!
1 Auto extension tube NA402. New!
1 cable releas for AFD. As new!

An even more irritatingly good deal :eek:

Ray