The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 black, Voigtlander, Nikon and Leica lenses

kirio

Here's the second batch of gear being sold.

Terms of sale:
Prices include shipping in US via USPS Priority and Paypal fees. Prices are pretty much firm as I've tried to price the items at what I think are reasonable prices. If you think an item is priced too high please let me know. I will try to describe the items as best as I could. If you have any questions, please send PM or e-mail. I will try my best to respond in a timely manner but as I have many items for sale and a full time job that may be a couple of hours. I try my best to ship the next day after payment clears.

1. *** SOLD *** Leica M9 black ($3000)
I am the second owner of this camera. I bought it locally from the original owner. Camera now has less than 21K actuations. This body has the white paint removed from the M9 and the Leica logo changed to black. The body has some signs of wear but nothing significant. The Thumbie that is installed is brassed-up. It can be removed if the buyer wants to. Also included are all accessories including extra Leica battery and an extra after-market battery. Also included is a Really Right Stuff L-bracket with grip. The grip has a leatherette cover.

Additional photos of M9 here:
Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | M9

2. Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f2.5 ($230)
Overall in good condition. A few signs of wear. Includes original hood, front slip-on cap that goes over the hood and an after-market rear cap.

3. Nikon 85mm f2 in LTM mount ($300)
In excellent condition optically. Body has signs of wear but overall in good condition. Includes hood, cap for use when hood is reversed and generic rear cap. The black interior of the hood is brassed-up and could use a repaint to perform better. The aperture blades have some oil on them. Also included is a lens case.

4. Leica Elmarit-M 90mm f2.8 ($900)
Lens is in good condition. Has a few minor scratches on the front element and some fiber/dust internally but these will not affect photo quality. Body has some marks of use on the edges of the pull-out hood, aperture ring and other places. Looks better in person than is shown in photos. Includes generic front and rear caps.

Additional photos of lenses here:
Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Summer Sale II

Last edited: